So I’ve spent some considerable time digging around my room to find what’s in my pile of sh… potential. This list is still missing a lot of non-Warhammer miniatures, but that aside this is complete. The remainder will be filled out once I get the time to look through my last remaining boxes.
As mentioned I have already posted about my Age of Sigmar collection. But here is the list in its entirety.
So what am I going to do with this? Well for a start I need to stop buying so much! Then I need to consistently paint stuff from start to finish, too many times have I painted a model to 80% completion then left it to do something else.
Therefore, this year my focus on painting will be the following:
- Get the Kruleboyz Tournament Army ready for March 26th
- Paint the Rogue Trader collection as and when they are received and don’t buy any more until complete
- Finish the many, many models that are 50-80% complete and start clearing the semi-painted backlog
- Get Cursed City painted ready to play with my family and friends.
- Once that’s done it’ll be choosing units at random to paint to completion.