I’ll often paint a single test model before batch painting the rest. It lets me take my time on making sure I’m selecting the right colours.
In the case of Napoleonic miniatures I find this is also useful as I will refer to images on my phone about the uniform of the unit I’m painting. Then, once the model is done, I can just keep it in view while I paint the remainder. This prevents me having to keep turning the old phone on and off while I paint.
So here’s the model, this is a phone picture so apologies.
And the colours I used are:
- Teclis Blue for all blue parts
- Pallid Wych Flesh for the white
- Mephiston Red for red
- Runelord Brass for the gold
- Stormhost silver for any metal
- Rhinkx Hide for the horse