Both Declan and I keep discussing how amazed we are at how well our little website has been received!
So I thought it may be an idea to write down some goals that would be nice to achieve in the next quarter.
- Try and increase our engagement by getting 75 likes in a month. (as way of comparison January is currently at 56)
- Get the views per visitor to over 2.00 in a single month.
- Double our follower count by the end of March (Currently at 21).
- Gain 75,000 views in a single month (as way of comparison January is currently at 34.9k)
- Spend three hours each week visiting other blogs and commenting on them.
- Have at least 70 more posts under our belt by the end of March (1 per day)
- Post the remaining Combat Patrol Beginner Armies post by the end of March. (3 down currently, 9 to go)
- Get another writer on board
- Cover the big 5 day events for Age of Sigmar in our Top Three lists between now and the end of March.
- Have fun!
There we go! ten goals for the next quarter, some of these will be extremely hard to achieve, but I think we’re all up for the challenge!